The Scientific Committee of the 17th ISoP Annual Meeting invites abstracts to be submitted for either oral or poster presentation related to the subjects of pharmacovigilance and drug safety.
Abstract submission deadline: 14 May 2017
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- An abstract can be submitted as an Oral or Poster presentation
- Abstracts must be submitted in English only
- All abstracts must be submitted online via the abstract submission system
- Please note that abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be accepted
- Abstracts already published elsewhere or based on full papers that have already been published will not be considered for inclusion
- Health Data Science
- Social Media, electronic media and Pharmacovigilance
- Big data approaches in pharmacovigilance
- Drug-induced organ specific injury (liver, skin, kidneys and other organs)
- Clinical approaches in risk management
- Herbal pharmacoviglance
- Advanced cell therapies and pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacovigilance in Oncology
- Biologics, biosimilars and pharmacovigilance
- Pharmacogenomics and pharmacovigilance
- Women’s Health
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
Abstracts will be reviewed by the ISoP 2017 Scientific Committee, and each decision will be notified to authors by 23 June 2017. Notification of abstract acceptance or rejection will be communicated to the lead author’s e-mail address.
Please note that if an abstract is accepted for presentation (oral or as poster), at least one of the authors (presenting author) must register for ISoP 2017. Registration should be made immediately after notification of abstract acceptance, and at least before 14th July 2017. Presenting authors must attend the conference in order to present the abstract.
The Scientific Committee’s decisions will be based upon evaluation of the abstract’s scientific standard. The Scientific Committee will allocate each accepted abstract to the most appropriate form of presentation (oral or poster). After selection, to all presenting authors will be sent full information regarding PowerPoint preparation, poster size, style and layout, as appropriate.
Accepted abstracts, which have been received by the submission deadline, will be published in ISoP’s official journal, Drug Safety.
All accepted posters for the ISoP 2017 Annual Meeting are eligible for poster prizes which will be awarded to the three best posters.
If you have any questions regarding preparing, submitting, amending or withdrawing an abstract, please contact:
Phone: +44 (0)161 209 3354