The International Society of Pharmacovigilance (ISoP) is a professional, independent and a non-profit society that is open to anyone with an interest in the safe and effective use of medicinal products.
ISOP’s main aim is ‘to foster science and learning in pharmacovigilance in all countries’, this is achieved by providing the following:
- Opportunities for networking in a friendly environment
- Collegial and convivial support among fellow pharmacovigilance professionals
- An open and impartial forum for sharing experience and knowledge
- A platform for discussion and generation of new research and ideas
- Meetings, education and affordable training
The society will often organise conferences, workshops or training sessions on a regular basis, which will be announced in writing or by electronic means. Visit the website for updates: http://isoponline.org/